Security & Privacy
- To be able to process and record your order details, we retain certain information in our computer systems. We record your name, address, e-mail address and order details. This information is held on secure database.
- We may use this information to let you know about future offers from J Parker Dutch Bulb (Wholesale) Limited or from companies approved by J Parker Dutch Bulb (Wholesale) Limited. If you do not wish to receive this information then simply check the box on the bottom of the order form before selecting the 'Accept Order' button.
- All the data you supply is handled and managed in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
- Our website makes use of 'cookies'. We use them to record the details of the items as you add them to your trolley. Once you select 'Place order' the details are passed to the secure server for processing. The cookie information lasts only for the duration of your browser session, i.e., on closing your browser, the information disappears.
Visitors to our websites
- When someone visits JParkers we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website www.jparkers.co.uk. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie Name Purpose More information Google Analytics _utma
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
- We take the security of the information you provide very seriously. When you select the 'Proceed to checkout' button you are asked whether you wish to transfer to a secure server. Having accepted the transfer your order details are transferred to that secure server and you will see that an image of a locked padlock appears on the bottom line of your browser. This tells you that the information you supply on the order form will be transmitted securely in an encrypted form.