With leaves turning, autumn flowers blooming and fruit ready for harvest, there’s so much to love about autumn, and why not show us how much you love autumn by making a wreath!
This November we’re throwing an Autumn Wreath Challenge! Hunt around the garden for berries/shrubbery or pinecones to create your very own autumn wreath. Send us your photos and you could be in for the chance of winning £100’s worth of mystery plants!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Send us a photo of your beautiful autumn wreaths on social or via email.
- On Dec 1st, one winner will be selected and WIN our £100 mystery selection of plants & bulbs!
HOW TO ENTER
You can show us your wreaths via our social media channels:
Or EMAIL your photos to email@example.com (images must be under 5mb – please include your name & address)
CHALLENGE ENDS ON NOV 30TH
Q: What can I make a wreath with?
- Pine tree branches
- Cut flowers
- Leaves (e.g. holly, maple, ferns)
- Fairy lights (solar for outdoors)
Terms and Conditions:
- Send your entries to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or share them with us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- All Autumn Wreath Challenge entries need to be sent in by November 30th.
- In entering the competition, you agree to allow us to use your image entries in further promotions, on social media.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.