Are you a part of a local community garden? If so, we want to donate!
Whether it’s a tiny wildlife garden, fruit and vegetable plot on a housing estate, or a school garden, tell us how your community garden benefits your local area and we’ll choose three gardens to donate a selection of bulbs/plants to. The prizes will consist of a specially selected range of J.Parker’s plants and bulbs that we will hand pick to compliment your community garden’s theme.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
There will be 3 prizes for our top 3 favourite community gardens.
1st Prize – £100 worth of bulbs
2nd Prize – £50 worth of bulbs
3rd Prize – £30 worth of bulbs
Simply answer this question (in 250 words or less):
How does your garden benefit the local community and how would a donation help it thrive?
HOW TO ENTER:
Send us in your entries by MARCH 2ND 2020
Enter via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (please keep your entries under 5mb to ensure we receive them)
or enter via social media:
RULES OF ENTRY:
- We will view all entries and any which meet the criteria outlined below will be considered for the prize of a donation of J. Parker’s products to go towards the local projects.
- Three winning entries will receive a donation of bulbs or plants from J. Parker’s for use in their community project.
- Entries should be under 250 words. Images can be used so long as your entry email is less than 5mb in size.
- Send your entries by email to email@example.com (please keep your entries under 5mb to ensure we receive them) or entry via social media.
- Entrants agree that their names and stories may be published publicly with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.
- Entrants agree that, should they be successful, their story and their project may be used in future for coverage on our blog and social channels.
- All entries using photographs or drawings must be original images, taken/produced by the entrant. You must own all rights to the image and in entering the competition you agree to allow us to use your image in further promotions, on our blog, on social media or in print.
- The following criteria will be used to judge entries;
- How the idea will benefit local communities and environments.
- The originality of the idea and anything that sets it apart from other entrants.
- The winners will receive a donation of J. Parker’s products with a value of up to £100 subject to available stock. This will be made up of products of our choosing based on the project described in the entry, cannot be exchanged for cash and there is no substitution for this prize. This donation of products can only be used for the purpose outlined in your entry.
- All entries will be considered. Competition closes 2nd March 2020.
- Winners will be notified by email before the 11th March 2020.