It’s September, and with a new month comes a list of what can be planted. But this one is incredibly important! September is a vital time for the garden as it it when most of our top quality bulbs are sent straight to you ready for your garden. Getting your spring bulbs into the ground is a must, but what about your beautiful blooms? There is no better time to not only harvest any remaining flowers in the garden, but also to create a stunning cut flower bouquet for the home with them. If that sounds like a plan, then this is the competition for you.
How to enter
Submit photos of your Parker’s own cut flower bouquets to be in for a chance of winning.
- FACEBOOK – Like our Facebook page and share your image to our page with the caption ‘Parkers Perfect Bouquet entry’.
- TWITTER – Follow us at @JParkersBulbs and tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkersbouquet
- INSTAGRAM – Follow us at @jparkersbulbs and tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkersbouquet
- EMAIL – Email us at [email protected] (Entries must be under 5mb – please include your name and postcode)
What you win
The winner of our Parker’s Perfect Bouquet Competition will win 3 of our BRAND NEW Tulip Bouquet collections (worth £39.90)! Each of these gorgeous collections come in complimentary colours and shades to create a truly stunning display to brighten up any garden. Supplied as top quality bulbs, these spring-flowering beauties will be the perfect treat when they bloom, giving you flower displays worthy of RHS Chelsea.
When does the Parker’s Perfect Bouquet Competition end?
The competition ends 23rd September. The winner will be announced the following Monday with an accompanying blog post.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries which meet the criteria outlined below will be considered for the prize of 3x Tulip Bouquet Collections.
- All entries using photographs must be original images, taken/produced by the entrant.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry.
- One winner will receive 3x Tulip Bouquet Collections sold by J Parker’s. There is no substitution for this prize and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All varieties of flowers will be considered, but only those purchased from J. Parker’s will qualify for the competition prizes.
- Send your entries by email to [email protected] (email under 5mb) or you can share it with us on our social media pages.
- All entries will be considered, and you can enter as many times as you wish. Competition closes September 17th 2021. Winner will be notified by email on 20th September 2021.
Hungry for more content? Our recipes have you covered!