Competition time has rolled around once again at J Parkers! Although we love our flowers and the wide variety we sell, fruit and vegetables are also a great passion of ours. From some of the most popular UK produce like tomatoes and rhubarb, to exotic mixes like the Tayberry or the unusual Blueberry Pink Lemonade. We aim to cover all of your gardening needs! For our latest competition we want to see your biggest J Parkers grown fruit and vegetable harvest!
The winner is to receive a £100 VOUCHER to spend on our website!
How to win
- Share photos of your biggest J Parkers fruit and vegetable harvest and don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag!
- FACEBOOK – Like our Facebook page and share your image to our page with the caption ‘Parkers Patch entry’.
- TWITTER – Follow us at @JParkersBulbs and tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkerspatch
- INSTAGRAM – Follow us at @jparkersbulbs and tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkerspatch
- EMAIL – Email us at [email protected] (Entries must be under 5mb – please include your name and postcode)
Good luck and happy snapping!
When does the Parkers Patch competition end?
The competition ends 23rd July. The winner will be announced the following Monday with an accompanying blog post.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries which meet the criteria outlined below will be considered for the prize of a J Parkers voucher worth £100.
- All entries using photographs must be original images, taken/produced by the entrant.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry.
- One winner will receive a single voucher to spend on any products currently offered by J. Parker’s. This cannot be exchanged for cash and there is no substitution for this prize.
- All varieties of fruit and vegetables will be considered, but only those purchased from J. Parker’s will qualify for the competition prizes.
- Send your entries by email to [email protected] (email under 5mb) or you can share it with us on our social media pages.
- All entries will be considered, and you can enter as many times as you wish. Competition closes 23rd July 2021. Winner will be notified by email on 26th July 2021.
Curious on what to do this July? Our planting guides are here to help: