Looking for a quick fix for those gaps in your flower beds or baskets? Our top quality maxi plug plants are a great way to grab a range of flowers to create a beautiful summer display for bargain prices.
In this blog post, we will be sharing our maxi plug planting guide, from plug sizes to our planting tips, that will fill your garden with beauty this summer.
What Size are Maxi Plugs?
Height: 6-9cm from base of plug to the top of the foliage.
Width: 2.2 cm at the top of the plug.
Quantity in tray: Available in 33,66 or 132 trays.
Where Can I Plant Them?
Available in an amazing array of varieties, maxi plugs make the perfect partners for pots, containers, borders or window displays. Our Lavender plants are perfect for growing fragrant pots for the patio or why not try planting a carpet of Verbena for a vibrant border.
How Do I Plant Maxi Plugs?
Learn how to get the best from Maxi plug plants with our step-by-step planting guide:
- On arrival, give them a little water (if required) and light and they will be ready to plant within 48 hours.
- Pot up the plugs for a number of weeks (minimum of two-three).
- Once the roots become established, plant out into final position ( Only plant outside when all risk of frost has passed).
- Water regularly and make sure soil does not become too dry.
- Cut back in spring when new shoots emerge from the base of the plant