Do you LOVE potatoes in all types of shapes and forms? These gorgeous rosemary sweet potato chips are the perfect option to accompany a burger, or as a side to your favourite dishes.
Follow this easy guide to create a culinary masterpiece!
Time: 15 minutes prep, 30 minutes to cook
You will need:
- Resealable plastic bag OR medium sized bowl for mixing ingredients together
- Baking tray
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp fresh rosemary OR 1 tbsp of dried rosemary
- 1tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7
- Prep the potatoes – Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into long strips.
- Mix the herbs and spices – Add all your ingredients to a large bowl and mix it together. Try and cover every potato strip with the mixture for an even flavour. You could also put the ingredients into a bag and shake until combined.
- Cook in the oven – Put your sweet potatoes onto your baking tray and spread out evenly. Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy!
- Serve! – Enjoy as a side to your favourite burger or as a solo snack!
- Add some spice
If you’re looking for a more intense flavour, then you could add some chilli flakes to the spice mixture when combining in a bowl.
- If you don’t like rosemary
Not a fan of rosemary? Use salt, pepper and garlic for a sensational flavour!