Last Updated on 18/02/2021 by Amber Williams
With summer in full swing, now is the prime time to see bees, butterflies and other little pollinators enjoying the summer flowers. So this August, get out your cameras as we’re throwing a Wildlife Garden Competition!
What can I win?
Just sit back in the garden and snap photos of your garden visitors, and one lucky winner will WIN A WILDLIFE FLOWER BULB BUNDLE (WORTH £50)!
Here’s how to enter:
- Send us your best wildlife garden photos (entrants can send in multiple entries).
How do I enter?
To enter our Wildlife Garden Competition, send your photos in via our social media channels:
FACEBOOK – Post your entries on our page for a chance to win!
TWITTER – Tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkerswild
INSTAGRAM – Tag us in your photos with the hashtag #parkerswild
Or EMAIL us at email@example.com (Entry must be under 5mb – please include your name and postcode)
SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES BY AUG 30TH 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Send your entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email under 5mb) or you can share it with us on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages.
- All Wildlife Garden Competition entries must be sent in before midnight on Aug 30th 2020.
- All entries using photographs must be original images, taken/produced by the entrant. You must own all rights to the image and in entering the competition you agree to allow us to use your image in further promotions, on social media or in print.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.
- The winning entry will be judged on both the quality of the image and their written text. The Judge’s decision is final.