Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
Refunds and replacement policy
All our products are of the highest quality and carry a money back or replacement guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please advise us within 14 days. Should you wish to return an unwanted order please return goods to the address below within 7 days of receipt of order for a refund or replacement. Upon returning the goods please advise whether you would like a refund or replacement. We will process the refund or replacement on receipt of the returned order. Once the refund is processed please allow 3 to 5 working days to credit your account. Refunds will be issued to the value of the order plus any costs incurred when returning faulty/damaged goods.
Please return orders to the following address: J. Parker Dutch Bulbs, 14 Hadfield Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9FG.
Acceptance of terms
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not to be construed as a recommendation to the specific business circumstances of any individual or entity. The information has been compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, but no guarantee is given or implied as to its completeness or accuracy.
Our online payment system is a simple and secure method of providing payment for your order. All orders are processed and charged in one payment at the time of placing the order online. We accept payment by the following credit and debit cards – Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Visa Electron. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Copyright; limited license
The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorised use of the materials or services at this site may violate such laws.
Except as expressly provided herein, J Parker Dutch Bulbs and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of J Parker Dutch Bulbs.
Use of site information and materials
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this site, you may view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes with appropriate citation to J Parker Dutch Bulbs.
- Permission to use documents and information for commercial purposes is granted only with the prior written consent of J Parker Dutch Bulbs and only with the appropriate citation to J Parker Dutch Bulbs.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- J Parker Dutch Bulbs reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from J Parker Dutch Bulbs.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this site are not applicable to the design or layout of this site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Warranties and disclaimers except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and J Parker Dutch Bulbs, all materials and services on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, J Parker Dutch Bulbs makes no warranty that (i) the services and materials will meet your requirements, (ii) the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software obtained from the site will be corrected. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. J Parker Dutch Bulbs may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and J Parker Dutch Bulbs makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
J Parker Dutch Bulbs assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall J Parker Dutch Bulbs or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not J Parker Dutch Bulbs has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site contains links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of J Parker Dutch Bulbs. J Parker Dutch Bulbs makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non-J Parker Dutch Bulbs web site, you do so at your own risk and J Parker Dutch Bulbs is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. J Parker Dutch Bulbs provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that J Parker Dutch Bulbs endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.
This site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to J Parker Dutch Bulbs products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that J Parker Dutch Bulbs intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this site are the property of J Parker Dutch Bulbs or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of J Parker Dutch Bulbs or such third party which may own the marks. J Parker Dutch Bulbs and the J Parker Dutch Bulbs logo are trademarks of J Parker Dutch Bulbs Dutch Bulbs
- Gift Certificates can only be used for online purchases and are not valid in any of our garden centres, cafes or trade stand events.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 12 months from point of purchase.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable
- Gift Certificates are sent to the recipient via email – there is no physical version of the card. The purchaser of the gift card will also receive an order confirmation email.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used alongside other code-driven promotions.
- The Gift Certificates code is unique and to use the gift certificate, the unique code must be added to the order during the checkout process.
- This can be done by adding the code to the ‘Coupon / Gift Voucher’ captcha box at the checkout and clicking ‘Apply’
- If the Gift Certificates amount totals less than the order amount, the rest of the order must be paid via an alternative payment method (credit or debit card)
- If the Gift Certificates amount totals more than the order amount, the remaining credit will be kept on the card and can be used on a future transaction.
- Cancelled, returned or faulty items purchased with a gift voucher will be handled directly by our customer care team. Please contact them on [email protected]
Promotion Discount Code
Promotion discount codes can only be used once per customer and is not valid in any of our garden centres or cafes. Any cancelled, returned or faulty items purchased using promotional discount codes will be handled directly by our customer care team. Please contact them on [email protected]
Promotional discount codes can be redeemed online which can be done by adding the code to the ‘Discount Code’ captcha box at the checkout and clicking ‘Apply’ or by placing an order over the phone.