Last Updated on 09/11/2020 by Shannen Godwin
With leaves turning, autumn flowers blooming and fruit ready for harvest, there’s so much to love about autumn, and why not show us how much you love autumn by making a wreath!
This November we’re throwing an Autumn Wreath Challenge! Hunt around the garden for berries/shrubbery or pinecones to create your very own autumn wreath. Send us your photos and you could be in for the chance of winning £100’s worth of mystery plants!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Send us a photo of your beautiful autumn wreaths on social or via email.
- On Dec 1st, one winner will be selected and WIN our £100 mystery selection of plants & bulbs!
HOW TO ENTER
You can show us your wreaths via our social media channels:
Or EMAIL your photos to email@example.com (images must be under 5mb – please include your name & address)
CHALLENGE ENDS ON NOV 30TH
Q: What can I make a wreath with?
- Pine tree branches
- Cut flowers
- Leaves (e.g. holly, maple, ferns)
- Fairy lights (solar for outdoors)
Terms and Conditions:
- Send your entries to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or share them with us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- All Autumn Wreath Challenge entries need to be sent in by November 30th.
- In entering the competition, you agree to allow us to use your image entries in further promotions, on social media.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.