With so many of us stuck at home during lockdown and our holidays cancelled, our gardens have been a haven for stress relief, relaxation, and enjoyment. That is why this July, we are hosting a Lockdown Garden Giveaway!
Whether you have a garden, balcony, or just a window box, we want to know how your outdoor space has brought you joy during lockdown for the chance to WIN an amazing Autumn bulb bundle (worth £100)!
Here’s how to enter:
- Send us a photo of your garden
- Along with the photo, sum up in 1 sentence how your garden has helped you during lockdown
(Entrants can only send in one entry each)
What can I win?
One lucky winner will receive a selection of mixed spring-flowering bulbs worth £100!
Where do I enter?
For a chance to win, simply send in your lockdown garden entry via these channels:
FACEBOOK – Post your entries on our page for a chance to win!
TWITTER – Tag us in your photos with the hashtag #lockdowngiveaway
INSTAGRAM– Tag us in your photos with the hashtag #lockdowngiveaway
Or EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Entry must be under 5mb – please include your name and postcode)
COMPETITION CLOSES ON JULY 31st
Terms and Conditions:
- Send your entries by email to email@example.com (email under 5mb) or you can share it with us on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages.
- All entries must be sent in before midnight on July 31st 2020.
- All entries using photographs must be original images, taken/produced by the entrant. You must own all rights to the image and in entering the competition you agree to allow us to use your image in further promotions, on social media or in print.
- Entrants agree that their names may or may not be published with their entry. No other details will be shared with any third parties.
- The winning entry will be judged on both the quality of the image and their written text. The Judge’s decision is final.